Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Is God There?

A few people have asked me why God is there for me but not for them.  I used to ask the same question.  I saw people who seemed filled with the love of God but God wasn't there for me.  God is there for all of us, but in order to "feel" God, we have to commit to a relationship with God.  The more we build our relationship with God the more we feel God's presence in our lives.  There were four things I had to do in order to accept God's love.  I had to be willing to commit to God's rules, identify what I needed to be forgiven for and ask for forgiveness, devote myself to building a relationship with God,  and find a supportive Christian community.  I am new on this path but I am actively building my new identity as a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment